Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
This is a stupid and vague question.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
MLIA, FML, TWI, MMT, dearblankpleaseblank, and GMH
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Gone With The Wind<3
Right now, I'm reading:
Bruchko- Bruce Olson
Latest Memoir (of 13):
He's a keeper. I am not.
- He's a keeper. I am not.
- Love like I was never hurt.
- It's too short. I need time.
- I wish I was a vegan.
- I never met you. Don't wanna.
- I wrote love on my arms.
- My mistakes probably saved his life.
- We are all going to hell.
- You make my appetite go away.
- I thought he was prince charming.
- You're not there. You never are.
- He smiled. I fell in love.
- Be less fake. I am me.