Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 70):
Only I can fill the gap.
- Only I can fill the gap.
- Deliciously evil. Stupid McDonalds cheeseburgers.
- Wanting to cry, can't shed tears.
- Team captain and starting? Finally here.
- Lost my everything; now I'm nothing.
- Sleepily waiting to answer with hello.
- Most recent memoirs, best of all.
- First there's heartbreak. Then there's heartache.
- Rain. The best cure for pain.
- Life slowed down after you ditched.
- Just another trying to get featured.
- Rain sympathizes the hurt you bring.
- Found comfort in writing. New hobbie.
- Shorts. T-shirt. Summer in late February!
- Your gone and strangley I'm okay.