Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You are stronger than you know.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Bed is for 2 things. Reading isn't one of them.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Happiness Project.
What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank.
Latest Memoir (of 2823):
I keep looking for hidden cameras.
- I keep looking for hidden cameras.
- Teachers are the new fire fighters.
- Happens for a reason? Spare me.
- Powerless, spent the evening with Joan.
- Stop learning and your brain atrophies.
- What song rips your heart out?
- For God's sake, it's just hair!
- Thought I had it. Nope. Mistaken.
- Do you annoy people on purpose?
- Upon her waking, he dies again.
- No job is beneath you. Work.
- Remembered our anniversary shortly after noon.
- Been dismissed way too many times.
- Mother's Day card, a difficult purchase.
- You can be their friend later.