Member since March, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I Did It My Way.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Somebody important who thought I was great LOL!
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Reach for the stars while young.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Since I'm from a very large family, someone always knows me or a member of my family. I don't know whether this is good or bad. Plus first cousins galore!!!!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Anything that is really quality and good.
My favorite story of all time is:
Anything by Fannie Flagg. Loved Fried Green Tomatoes.
Right now, I'm reading:
Too many books to mention.
Latest Memoir (of 651):
Living in past can be cheaper.
- Living in past can be cheaper.
- Some people are shoved through life.
- Start preparing now for hurricane season.
- We can never beat Mother Nature.
- Predicting bad hurricane season for Florida.
- Life can be harmful to health.
- Come have coffee. Have juicy tidbits!
- Life failing you? Listen to mom.
- Today's disappointments will be stale tomorrow.
- Where is the Fountain of Youth?
- Looking for The Fountain of Youth.
- Regret what you have not done?
- Sadness comes like a silent under-current.
- Stand firm graduate, follow your dream.
- Big world. You'll find your place.