Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 30):
Humanity: nature's difficult third album.
- Humanity: nature's difficult third album.
- Cigarettes: Nature's appetite suppressant.
- Six-word memoirs: because Twitter is too...
- Death before dissembling.
- Who will proofread the proofreaders?
- Paging Doctor Heidegger.
- So when is the military coup?
- Do robots ever do the robot?
- Viking funeral vs jazz funeral: discuss.
- Suicide is a form of impatience.
- Joseph Roth better than Philip Roth.
- Lowest form of humor: McSweeney's lists.
- Expect the expected.
- This machine kills truthers (and birthers).
- Believing is like knowing but worse.