Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Relationships; loving, orgasmic, heart-wrenching reality.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Narnia.....So I can escape to the other world.
Right now, I'm reading:
Biographies of people with more interesting lives....;o)
Latest Memoir (of 641):
Ex's are e.
- Ex's are e.
- You'll understand when you need help.
- Even polite jerks are still jerks.
- Dark and bleak; Not the weather.
- Deadlines force me to organize lunches.
- Have Iphone, Ipad, laptop; Technology Overload....!!!
- Chocolate craving; Somebody took my stash!!!!
- Martini time; Assists in better memoirs?
- Hooked on memoirs; Have other deadlines.
- Prefer snow storms over hurricanes, tornadoes.
- Lucky in Florida, no April snow.
- Children's egg hunt challenged by dog.
- NY Rangers back in Stanley Playoffs.
- Binoculars show more than beach weddings.
- Can't share hockey excitement with anyone.