Member since April, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 53):
Cheese curd has no squeek. Disappointed.
- Cheese curd has no squeek. Disappointed.
- Body groans under 80 extra pounds.
- Little chihuahua doesn't realize he's tiny.
- Doctor just put me on anti-depressants.
- Always on the outside looking in.
- Anywhere but here; anytime but now.
- Wish my world had no people.
- One day closer to my pension!
- Wannabe writer struggles with six words!
- Still occasionally crave chocolate pop-tarts!
- Twitter fails; world groans and bitches.
- My own snoring woke me up!
- It dawned on me, then disappeared.
- I can't remember my father's birthday.
- 1984, Michael Jackson was a god.