Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Madam Good Intentions double-booked herself again!
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Fell in love with an idea.
- Fell in love with an idea.
- Awesome protagonist in my own story.
- Makes eye contact daily, via mirror;).
- Seeing eyes; recognize blessings; gratefully enjoy.
- Feeling profound. Unfortunately, experiencing writer's block.
- Mistakenly thinks money covers all debts.
- Who gave "non-fiction" such a non-name?
- Anticipating chickens coming home to roost.
- Though Hollywood born, didn't define me.
- Procrastinating insomniac builds castles in air.
- Fine-spun words, your spell captivates me.
- Roadkill skunk gets final malodorous revenge.
- Incredibly she jogs, in her Fluevogs.
- So perfect, he belonged in fiction.
- 100's too hot, except at yoga.