Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Imagine life without him? No, never.
- Imagine life without him? No, never.
- She is burying her mother today.
- Feed cold? Starve fever? So confused.
- Sorry mom, I forgot to call.
- Can't let the fat lady sing.
- If only... Just let it go.
- HOT, cold, hot FLASH, DAMN menopause.
- I am too old for this.
- Sweeter words never spoken: Spring Forward!
- 51 years old studying for finals.
- One day I will be Queen.
- Who didn't put the seat down?
- Everything is going to be okay.
- Why do haters have to hate?
- Must stop looking for something better.