madkinMember since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Dead Mom. Part-time absentee Father with 20-something insane girlfriend. Grumpy half-brother. Reliable sister-in-law AKA sister. Best friend found in other half-brother 13 years older than me. Bickering partner found in brother-in-law.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
wattpad, faniction.net, etc.
In bed I like to read:
Tudor History. Ask again tomorrow.
My favorite story of all time is:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Right now, I'm reading:
Too many things to know them off the top of my head.
Latest Memoir (of 153):
Good streak turned bad. Very bad.
- Good streak turned bad. Very bad.
- Been a little too long, SMITH.
- Goodbye summer. Hello homework and essays.
- Kids aren't perfect. Neither are adults.
- I'm always sitting on the outside.
- Broken hearts aren't the only pain.
- Understanding does not make it okay.
- Can forgive you; don't want to.
- I'm glad you're back...I think....
- I'm his daughter, not his sponsor.
- Please, sound more like an addict.
- I'm not stupid, so quit lying.
- Become vicious when hurt and betrayed.
- Life is not all about drugs.
- Learned procrastination is very bad. Again.