Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Let it go: key to happiness.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 182):
The answer lies betwixt your ears.
- The answer lies betwixt your ears.
- Not the end, just a bend.
- Mistakes okay, don't make them again.
- Only fail when you quit trying.
- Don't sweat outside sphere of control.
- Let it go, key to happiness.
- Our emotional baggage, let's unpack together.
- Invited to flashmob, considering no bra.
- Walking out? I'll hold door open.
- You criticise yourself, I merely love.
- Epilady should officially be renamed EpicTorture.
- Discovered eye-watering torture device in Epilady.
- Just wanna be found by You.
- No reflection time, dries up creativity.
- Full throttle. In neutral. Going nowhere.