Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being a woman in a man's world
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
light stuff, stuff that puts me to sleep
My favorite story of all time is:
Le Petit Prince
Right now, I'm reading:
Whatever I can get my hands on, since I gave my Kindle to my favorite cousin
Latest Memoir (of 39):
Leap year: live to the fullest.
- Leap year: live to the fullest.
- Stay calm be present love life.
- Before you speak, be the listener.
- First cruise, tsunami on the way.
- The woman i never knew: mom.
- Son got married, what, new daughter?
- Flowers are peaking, heart still blooming.
- Instead of sex, he chooses running.
- Pakistan, not Haiti, still people suffer.
- Rain on the beach: go shopping.
- Back ache, knees hurt: stop eating.
- I wish all men were gay.
- Will she remember me next time?
- Will i learn to say goodbye?
- Let me go or love me.