Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Lots of bumpy hills. Valleys full of crystal lakes and freezing mountain tops of rugged terrain.
In bed I like to read:
The inside of my eyelids.
Latest Memoir (of 40):
Or maybe I say too much.
- Or maybe I say too much.
- Havent a thing to say today.
- You know, this will end someday.
- How does that old saying go?
- Some "sixes" resembling a six PAC.
- What? The good ones are taken?
- I'm so tired I can't sleep.
- Feelings not fact; Subject to change.
- Upgraded: Where did my qwerty go?
- Listening to 70's cassettes all day..
- Four score and how many years?
- Can't demand peace using a piece.
- Watching old movies with my kids.
- Looking for hero, became a firefighter.
- The "living cost" is killing me.