Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Must have made the wrong wish.
- Must have made the wrong wish.
- Someday, we will find each other.
- Dismantling references. Forgetting reminders. Moving on.
- I would go anywhere with him.
- At last, we found each other.
- We are all works in progress.
- Find happiness elsewhere, or go insane.
- Never want to be dog free.
- Mistletoe is a parasite. Apropos, no?
- He is growing on me, fast.
- Butter really does make everything better.
- Seconds? No, it's Cereal Time now.
- You've got such a pretty face.
- Found him at Crazy Horse Saloon.