Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Six word memoirs, always checking in. I'm always reading a few books at a time, rarely finish them.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You are beautiful, capable and headed in the right direction.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Salon.com and everything I can lay my eyes upon. I also LOVE to listen to TED Talks.
In bed I like to read:
magazines -short and sweet, no commitment, I fall asleep pretty quickly
My favorite story of all time is:
The story that really began a life long journey, in fits and starts, was Siddhartha by Herman Hess. Very heady stuff for the 1970's.
Latest Memoir (of 457):
Buried past pleasures; still indulge occasionally.
- Buried past pleasures; still indulge occasionally.
- Dear Happiness: Slow down, exhausted chase.
- Going in? Do the stingray shuffle.
- Bohemian heart shines through tailored sensibilities.
- Leaping lizards, it's gator mating season.
- Firm on intention, flabby on execution.
- Leaving pieces of me; on autopilot.
- Pyrotechnics boom through the night atmosphere.
- She says yes, but means no.
- I'm in ... ellipsis training ...
- Benevolent or not, still a dictator.
- A brave bride carries red wine.
- New Day. New Chapter. New Rainbow.
- Don't believe in rewarding bad behaviors.
- Butterfly twinkles in garden of palms.