Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A cookbook featuring infants and cupcakes juxtaposed with LOST.
In bed I like to read:
Things with pictures and things that give me the creepin' willies!
My favorite story of all time is:
The Lottery by Shirley Jackson
Right now, I'm reading:
Pudd'nhead wilson and those extraordinary twins by Mark Twain.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Lottery tickets replaced our meal tickets.
- Lottery tickets replaced our meal tickets.
- Invent infomercial product: Never work again.
- Cause of death: Team Building Exercises.
- All my career choices are obsolete.
- Lawyer or carny: wherever they're hiring.
- You cannot act "on the side.".
- Extreme Couponing Marathon: I'm obviously unemployed.
- Two weeks notice: thirty-five years late.
- When dream jobs slowly become nightmares.
- Post-College: Being a housewife sounds pleasant.
- Ultimate reality check: Knowing you're expendable.
- She yanked off the stranger's hijab.
- Strict Vegetarian: Barring Ladies and Toddlers.
- Needed: Rope Lubricant. Stickler for pain.