Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Losing my keys.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
From every where. English teacher in the hiz-house. Word.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Catcher in The Rye
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Want the day to end now.
- Want the day to end now.
- My students are anxious to write!
- Writing another example for my students.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte, I love thee.
- Writing a six word story. Woot!
- I really, really love to sleep.
- My students are so, so bored.
- Pregnant at seventeen. Grew up fast.
- Smiling so much my face hurts!
- My daughter is my best friend!
- She is my reason for living.
- I'm falling and I'm so scared!
- Can't stop smiling. You're so sweet!
- We're on a break = dumped.