Member since November, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Travel books, fiction books and fan fictions
My favorite story of all time is:
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
Right now, I'm reading:
Eat, Prey, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 65):
Name is Liselle. No nickname needed.
- Name is Liselle. No nickname needed.
- A slave to my finger tips.
- My life is a grassy plateau.
- Older siblings should always be taller.
- Took afternoon nap. Didn't wake up.
- OMG! Just posted my 1,000th tweet!
- Pardon, your past lives are showing.
- Hell week has begun proceed cautiously.
- Depressed and sad for no reason.
- Off traveling. Don't leave a message.
- Gonna stop wearing heart on sleeve.
- Hurray! First snow of the season!
- I want to be forever young.
- The pencil rides in the trunk.
- 19 and still believe in Santa.