Member since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
www.booksbrothers.it, www.nazioneindiana.com, www.vibrissebollettino.net, www.paroleincorsa.actv.it, www.goldenbookhotels.it/eureka.html
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
White Nights by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
In bed I like to read:
Short stories from Woody Allen to O. Henry to Edgar Allan Poe, anything goes.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka.
Right now, I'm reading:
A Geography of Time
Latest Memoir (of 567):
Struggling to barely rise to mediocrity.
- Struggling to barely rise to mediocrity.
- Internet medicine: either tumor or cancer.
- Yet broken dreams leave deep cuts.
- Worse people make for better stories.
- Unable to focus on... oh, look!
- Punctually failing to meet all deadlines.
- The bliss of an uneventful life.
- Cheating with a princess. Affairy tale.
- Twice the age, half the worries.
- Making my life my living. Writer.
- What's wrong with accidents? I'm one.
- From stepping stones to hurdles: us.
- "Son, chances are you're not special.".
- Pursuing truth. Ran into insanity shortage.
- We're obstacles to each other's dreams.