Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Figment, over a sink, the bookstore, the coffee shop (not really), under a window, against a wall, in my head
My favorite story of all time is:
The rest is still unwritten, by me
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
The phantom dancing next to me
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Enjoy it while it lasts, kiddo.
In bed I like to read:
dreamy fables of a psychotic vagabond
Latest Memoir (of 137):
End of an era. Strangely anti-climatic.
- End of an era. Strangely anti-climatic.
- Crossed the finish line. Now what?
- Squeezing in last crunch before ringer.
- Bubble wrap: bubbles wrapped in plastic.
- Waking up to dawn of regret.
- Zipper mouths. Stranded in crossfire. Blundering.
- Walkie talkies make everything more official.
- Badge earned. Feeling Mighty. Beware: Gatekeeper.
- Found my ax behind the mirror.
- Jumped for joy. Missed the hump.
- My mind glows in the dark.
- Spending weekends counting grains of sand.
- Final formal senior gathering; cherishing bitter-sweetness.
- Collecting dark omens for scrapbook collection.
- Ten year neighbor, became friends today.