Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I wish a million things were different, but, of course, not really.
In bed I like to read:
I simply like to read. And write. I spend a lot of literary reading/writing time in bed.
My favorite story of all time is:
Romeo and Juliet. It's cliche - I know; however, it's just too perfect to pass over.
Right now, I'm reading:
The classics. I suppose that I simply can't die without reading all of them.
Latest Memoir (of 29):
It was fine with me. Okay?
- It was fine with me. Okay?
- Please. Don't sneak up on me.
- You are a footnote, I think.
- Nothing feels quite as real anymore.
- How do you measure a year?
- Maybe we were siblings in past-life.
- So many problems associated with kissing.
- Fallen in love with Cowardly Lion.
- Checking things off of bucket list.
- That accent is god-like. It's fine.
- Got double cheek-kissed by lovely Italian.
- We've become some awful teen novel.
- Disliked most romantic moment of life.
- Apparently, I possess a cute butt.
- Covered in paint. Feeling very beautiful.