Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
what do people usually say?
In bed I like to read:
tattered treasure maps.
My favorite story of all time is:
still being told.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 139):
The wolf begets the jackal tonight.
- The wolf begets the jackal tonight.
- Teaching my timid teeth to chatter.
- Someone needs to clip Time's wings.
- Cold skies gave us clever stars.
- Turned days to clay, molded weeks.
- Poetry is my Secret Decoder Ring.
- I make too many excuses, but...
- Side B now, Side A later.
- Bare my heart, bore your interests.
- I'm so tired of your satire.
- I'd rather be an ugly duckling.
- "Bad mamma-jamma" sounds like "Batman pajamas".
- I follow famous dogs on Twitter.
- "New" car is thirty years old.
- Write for Playboy, pose for Playgirl.