Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
the medici gazette
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
the one about the bread crumbs
Right now, I'm reading:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 726):
Hell's lowest level: Reincarnated as myself.
- Hell's lowest level: Reincarnated as myself.
- Hey! Life is fun. No shit.
- Wanted for Valentine's Day: chocolate-covered chocolates.
- Voted Most Likely to Eat Carp.
- Born a woman. Became a girl.
- Won't get laid unless I'm paid.
- Bought myself batteries for Valentine's Day.
- Bonbons make blubber. And crappy lubber.
- I'm so horny I'd date Hitler.
- Desired reincarnation: loaf of rye bread.
- Been naked most of my life.
- "Civilization": my most favorite single-word oxymoron.
- Longer I memoir, more I dishabille.
- Dieting makes celery taste like donuts.
- What is the opposite of sleazy?