Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 39):
Just because it's sunny it's warm?
- Just because it's sunny it's warm?
- Did you have enough to eat?
- Are you going out like that?
- Just call when you get there.
- A journey from Chelm to Charvard.
- My Dad thought everyone is Jewish.
- The inquisition? How could I forget?!
- We're the same in different ways.
- Our love of Israel is real.
- A Jewish Batman would be Bar-man.
- Every Shabbat we remember leaving Egypt.
- Wandering, wondering, and kvetching, but laughing.
- Why isn't coffee a Jewish drink?
- No pressure to buy Christmas presents.
- Have a little more. It's good.