Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I have a whole soundtrack, and it's rock, pop, hip hop, and indie... and The Beatles.
My favorite story of all time is:
yet to be written.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Days fill with routine. Organization. Communication. Meals. Cleaning. Robert Fulghum once wrote that being grown up means being comfortable picking the gook out of the kitchen sink after doing dishes. That's the story of my life. I'm not generally grossed out by the gook. Even if I am, I can handle it.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The New York Times. Hyperbole and a Half. Hark, a Vagrant. Postsecret. The Bloggess.
In bed I like to read:
"At night, when all the colours die,
they hide...and read about themselves --
in colour, with their eyelids shut."
from A Martian Sends a Postcard Home by Craig Raine
Right now, I'm reading:
I think I am on a reading hiatus right now... well, except maybe 6's.
Latest Memoir (of 584):
Solicit advice; take some of it.
- Solicit advice; take some of it.
- My real nightmare revisits in dreams.
- Has anyone seen our Dragonflower lately?
- No such thing as all grown.
- Empty mind. Full heart. Restful sleep.
- Waiting desperately for the dog days.
- Seventh inning stretch complete with peanuts...
- Ask others to share their stories.
- What's your most memorable childhood gift?
- Bell is ringing; no one's there.
- Kissing the prince didn't change me.
- What is your favorite yard chore?
- When does your sultry look appear?
- Sun shines even when it rains.
- Magic 8 Ball outsourced to Horoscope.