Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Poetry, Eclectica, Curiosities and other Oddities
My favorite story of all time is:
Somebody else's story, not my own.
Right now, I'm reading:
Offal: Gourmet Cookery from Head to Tail
The Riders by Tim Winton
The Complete Mary Poppins
What The Dog Saw - Malcolm Gladwell
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Going round in circles, spiralling upwards.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Everywhere, and preferably on paper - luddite!
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Rejected, he asked: "Are you gay?".
- Rejected, he asked: "Are you gay?".
- One hundred percent vegan - No bull.
- Why meditate when you can medicate?
- It's not me, it's you. Really.
- You there. Me here. Same moon.
- What makes you a better person?
- Died young, but visits my dreams.
- Offal: It's what's inside that counts.
- Cute little piglet, tomorrow's bacon today.
- Easier to count words than syllables.
- He didn't see me wave goodbye.
- What a day a difference makes!
- It is never about the money.
- I learned from all of them.
- You, me and everything in between.