leftbehindonceagainMember since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I would probably be talking about my cousin dating my best friend. Happens time and time again, only different cousins and different best friends. Moral of the story... don't have such a big freaking family.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I love Wattpad, another online site. Books are always good too.
In bed I like to read:
Horror stories. What's life without a couple nightmares?
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Yum! Eating feelings, food tastes better.
- Yum! Eating feelings, food tastes better.
- "Sorry." Wish I meant it.
- Got a boyfriend through a dare.
- Fights in Vietnam every night.
- Was I supposed to feel pain?
- "Promise?" "Of course I f**king promise!".
- Smiled in the mirror today. Progress.
- Missing my best friend
- Working on making him smile again.
- Lovers, haters, procrastinators... find better labels.
- Gave late neighbor birthday card.
- Can't seem to find myself anywhere.