laster7Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 27):
Bicycling with a six-pointed wheel.
- Bicycling with a six-pointed wheel.
- Listening for one still small voice.
- A wary presence, watching me breathe.
- Death, the period to life's sentence.
- The spartans find this too wordy.
- Let the wheel turn around again.
- Riding into my fifties, grinning goofily.
- When did we just give up?
- The hellish choice: fire, or sidewalk.
- Telling stories, I tell the truth.
- Tired of Soap Opera evil twins.
- School's out, but I still learn.
- Loafing doesn't invite my soul, dude.
- One step, more, into the light.