Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You should really eat better food.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Manresa Beach, We're not petting butterflies.
Latest Memoir (of 171):
Life is a work of Faction.
- Life is a work of Faction.
- I don't have time for patience.
- Poverty, just another day in pooridise.
- O. C. D. Works For Me.
- You are living your history now.
- I rarely recommend movies. Watch "UNTHINKABLE".
- I choose not to make choices.
- I am codependant on my alter-ego.
- Arrogant Candidate Position; Unconditional Snare, Occupy.
- Kid Discharge Square, Partial Outage Treatment.
- Fine line, between pleasure and pain.
- I have known some, to explode.
- Going, going, going, gone goes Grammer.
- I couldn't have said it better.
- No thanks, I'm just arm candy.