Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
talking,eh?..more like shouting to the world...the fairytale rendition of my borrowed life..^^,,, choosing between Romeo and Peter Pan...
In bed I like to read:
.,the story that I was edting out..my novel,I presume..^^
My favorite story of all time is:
~Mr.Shakespeare's art of words have always captivated my passion for stories,thus his works will always remain intact with my sense of favoravility and flavours of reading. For the time being, the story that will never grow old my style will, too,remain as a steadfast favorite of mine. What else am i talking about? Simply Peter Pan. hmm..And yet we're talking about fictions..i love fiction stories..Harry Potter Series and the Narnia chronology. ^^ Mr. Coelho's The Alchemist tops my taste too..
Latest Memoir (of 242):
I'm the best in being humiliated.
- I'm the best in being humiliated.
- The sky and I cried together.
- I-Love-you like how Snape loves Lily.
- I came. I saw. I cried.
- Glad to stay UNTIL THE END.
- Once a potterhead always a potterhead.
- Felt empty after watching Harry Potter.
- The lightning scar made the difference.
- How will I live without Harry-Potter?
- I only rely on shooting stars.
- No suitor since birth. Proudly saying.
- No crush, no expectations-disappointments-hopes, no inspiration.
- I named a star after you.
- Am I destined to be unloved?
- Juliet's story was better than mine.