Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Poetry or prose. And memoirs, of course.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 1312):
Always remember to tip your server.
- Always remember to tip your server.
- NOBODY looks good in cap, gown.
- Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
- Jesus Christ: The original socialist? Discuss.
- Coulda, woulda, shoulda. But I didn't.
- Time is the cruelest identity thief.
- My mom's better than your mom.
- Adolescence was era of addled essence.
- The best bosses lead by example.
- Your boss is not your friend.
- My job does not define me.
- Do you wish you were younger?
- Dad's advice's sound but often unheard.
- Rain won't dampen my enthusiasm today.
- Life without music would B flat.