Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Poetry or prose. And memoirs, of course.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 1349):
I could write a book. Literally.
- I could write a book. Literally.
- Don't have a gun. Shoot looks.
- Dad, you gave me many gifts.
- Happy endings are for books, movies.
- Freebies usually come with a price.
- Vacation spelled sideways is oi, vacant.
- Growing up is a lifelong process.
- School's over, but learning never ends.
- Can't live with or without him.
- Dubious honor: Fugitive of the Week.
- Used moral compass. Found high road.
- One letter changes erudite to crudite.
- Fifty: Nearsighted, farsighted, and sometimes short-sighted.
- IRS stands for Irresponsible Revenue Spending.
- Meat loaf for dinner. A winner.