l.digangiMember since November, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Uncertainty flickers at the wrong time.
- Uncertainty flickers at the wrong time.
- That one guilty indulgence you crave?
- And the puzzle is finally complete.
- Embrace it while you live it.
- Life is better spent loving anything.
- Head above water; i'm sinking fast.
- Consistently optimistic for everyone except myself.
- Dreaming of good times never spent.
- Fell for his words before him.
- Six time zones can't stop this.
- It's what you do with temptation.
- Read right to left for him.
- We're making love with words instead.
- Trying to find happiness through accomplishment.
- Double life- mental health is suffering.