Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Dont miss out on life's adventures
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Anywhere and everywhere
In bed I like to read:
Depends on my mood
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Vodka are you there? It's me Chelsey
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Tim. Can you read Smith from Heaven?
Latest Memoir (of 44):
Hang out for the weekend with?
- Hang out for the weekend with?
- Sexual Tension Beyond Belief...Knife Please!!
- Cowboy Ryder...Good Horse, Great Man.
- Middle Class...The New Poverty Level.
- Pay it forward...karma is collecting.
- Complete financial hemorrhage...a tourniquet please!!
- Met with Ex 16 yrs after Divorce.
- Marriage, love's equivalent to Deadliest Catch.
- Much Needed Hug...No Words Necessary.
- Gathered my lemons, still awaiting lemonade.
- Looking for life's compass in couch?
- Old flame encounter, embers definitely extinguished.
- Bootstraps wearing thin...pulling yet again!
- One foot in, no stability there.
- I'm his dessert, want main course.