koomahMember since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Some bizarre comment, photo, costume, or moment backstage at a drag/gender performance or performance art event...
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Everywhere. Library. Internet. Newspaper. If it's in print and viewable to my eyes and it interests me... it gets read!
In bed I like to read:
I don't specifically read in bed. I do write in bed though! So I guess, I read what I write in bed.
My favorite story of all time is:
"Le Petit Prince/The Little Prince" or "Peter Pan"
Right now, I'm reading:
"I Am A Cat" by: Natsume Soseki and "I Have Chosen To Stay And Fight" by: Margaret Cho
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Educate, empower, inspire, create, discuss, love.
- Educate, empower, inspire, create, discuss, love.
- Intersex. Performed burlesque. I am beautiful!
- Don't be a human dump-truck, recycle.
- Beauty: Confidence and Humility perfectly balanced.
- I've never spoke, "I love you.".
- You are very loved. Yes, YOU!
- You don't know me... I care.
- Suicide should never be an option.
- Back stab wounds grew wings.
- Survived. Relocated. Elevated. Destroyed. Regretted. Transformed.
- I'm an all around creative being!
- Man? No. Woman? No. HUMAN? YES!
- I can't be described by pronouns.
- Hyphenated American? Why not just "American"?
- Remember to bring your own chopsticks!