Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The need to travel from land to land.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Anywhere, from a graffiti wall to a thousand-page book.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Stolen Child" by William Butler Yeats
Right now, I'm reading:
College textbooks and the like.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Slowly working on a love song.
- Slowly working on a love song.
- I'm trying hard to believe magic.
- It rained. Didn't wear any makeup.
- I can't wait for Thanksgiving break.
- I thought this was kinda mutual.
- Lost weight, college came...Freshman Fifteen.
- Trying to avoid eating pizza Combos.
- My dad knows wine and Republicans.
- It's hard, not always seeing her.
- She prayed for everyone, then wept.
- I'll go everywhere before I die.
- Hard to be a young adult.