Member since July, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My ship has finally come and it's a wreck!
Need to say more?
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Wuthering Heights is one of them
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 124):
Shower me with roses not thorns!
- Shower me with roses not thorns!
- Last one out,finds my heart!
- Through the revolving door of paradise.
- Handicap:Betting on the losing horse.
- Frugal fatigue is an everyday struggle.
- Fatigued my way to enjoying life!
- Feeling a lazy kind of day!
- Turn off television:Turn on Life!!
- Spare the gas tank:Walk more!
- Torrid heat sizzles my olive groves.
- Embrace aging :no bad boy fixation?
- Teething baby :Handful of daily stress.
- Wondering where did I go wrong?
- Garage Sale:Bits of my life .
- Chianti and lasagna...perfect connubial bliss!