Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Last Girl Standing.
My favorite story of all time is:
Latest Memoir (of 258):
Dear Jane Austin,Mom wants to marry-me-off.
- Dear Jane Austin,Mom wants to marry-me-off.
- Hope spring brings my summer o'love.
- I'm too tolerant to be normal.
- Wine's the only superpower I have.
- Cellphone rings-still no calling in life.
- Almost birthday. Almost thirtyone. Almost stressed-out.
- Killing it could have meant murder.
- No unlived lives in my veins.
- My nonconformist side suffers the most.
- Children with snowballs in late March.
- They all use toilet in silence.
- Need to fold those cranes faster.
- Only Jewelmint and bags survived breaking-and-entering.
- Parents still dissparove all my decisions.
- We go a little mad sometimes.