Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Music, movies, stand up comedy, and A LOT of hockey.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Postsecret, msnbc, random blogs, pork tornado (Dusty's hilarious blog)
In bed I like to read:
Stories off the 'nets
My favorite story of all time is:
If You Give A Mouse A Cookie..., Little Prince (it's amazing how differently you relate to that story as a grown up than as a kid!)
Right now, I'm reading:
Anything and everything Augusten Burroughs
Latest Memoir (of 70):
Wasn't as bad as I thought.
- Wasn't as bad as I thought.
- Enjoy your youth- it goes quick.
- Love Hurt Love Hurt Love Hurt.
- Healing with laughter, laughing with friends.
- "911? Mommy took too much medicine.".
- Dear God: Hope Is Running Out.
- When in doubt, laugh laugh laugh.
- I am my own worst enemy.
- The Internet Is My Support Group.
- 30 more years of this crap?!
- Laughter really is the best medicine.
- Rebellion wore off- so now what?
- The Little things keep me alive.
- I fell for it again. Dummy.