Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
yahoo groups, wordpress, facebook links, google books, amazon reviews
In bed I like to read:
holistic therapies, audio booklist extracts
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
sculpture since 1945
Latest Memoir (of 20):
living is beauty...under things protested
- living is beauty...under things protested
- Cras always cras cackled a raven.
- A drop in expection after dharma.
- New moon elision shattered acoustic dream.
- Clouds gob red treats radial shards.
- Tonked reason creates couplets with rhyme.
- Perpetual fall into winter life light.
- Tasting active contemplation hues union cycle.
- states of ernest REDRESS dafty derelicts
- Light pencil remains in score feeling.
- Pencilled light remains in score feelings.
- In score feelings remain pencilled light.
- Empress of internally displaced homophone culture.
- Touched by sky sketches indigo pale.
- Consort stars crown her growing things.