Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The seat of my pants ripping
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
The words written on the walls
My favorite story of all time is:
The one about the bear dying
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 129):
Inside feels bigger than the outside.
- Inside feels bigger than the outside.
- I'm saying goodbye to my students.
- Agent said, "Send the whole manuscript.".
- I am older than Jesus was.
- Punch that cougar in the mouth.
- Masturbation is boring without you there.
- Beer and Pizza meet my needs.
- On life, I'm slowly understanding...everything.
- Finished early. She's always so frustrated.
- Counting minutes. 398,880 until our wedding.
- I'm not your cancer. I'm mine.
- Christmas list: Pizza, Beer, and Pizza.
- 2nd Christmas: Buying her better gifts.
- Pretend no one will read it.
- He's a methuser? Dumped that loser.