keith_lMember since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
buying yesterday's winning lotto numbers today.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
with bloodshot,crossed eyes
Latest Memoir (of 118):
- Common sense, no nonsense, don't insense.
- Happiness is playing Jeckyll and Hyde.
- Wedgies,teasings, beatings,hating,relief,disbelief.
- Well,maybe the NRA is NRWRONG!
- Chapman's bird kept whistling Beatles tunes.
- Well, maybe the NRA is NRWRONG!
- Son of Sam picks first victim.
- Cyclops kids always make lousy shots.
- Travis Bickel gets an early start.
- Billy didn't like Barack Parrot's speech.
- WWII was best black and white.
- Another undecided voter casts his vote.
- Hussein passes his Iraqi Army test.