Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Doing unbelievably nice things for people, who then complain or completely forget it.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
home, outside, waiting for appointments, and even while driving (sometimes).
In bed I like to read:
Historical non-fiction, biographies, self-improvement, and classic fairy tales & children's books.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Help Wanted: Intelligent Need Not Apply.
- Help Wanted: Intelligent Need Not Apply.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Can't Find Strength.
- I never heard my mother swear.
- Half-empty? Half-full? Need a smaller glass.
- If anyone asks, it was me.
- Different man. Different bruises. Same stupid.
- Stroke at 35. Who am I?
- Last child becomes an early orphan.
- 7 eggs, 4 chicks. Wrong again.
- My kids are funnier than I.
- He failed at everything but me.
- No one was surprised except me.
- Good at everything. People hate me.
- Controversial? Only if it's not you.
- Born here. Homesick for anywhere else.