Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The location of the reading glasses on top of my head. It really is a metaphor for everyone's exasperation, isn't it? Everything we think we need is all in our head. Or on top of it.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Skirt!, goodreads.com, Atlanta Magazine, The New Yorker.
In bed I like to read:
Homer - sleep like a baby, immediately.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Merda, She Wrote
- Merda, She Wrote
- Without a home, am I heartless?
- Pirate bandaids: making fancy-shoe blisters worthwhile.
- Unintentionally laundered money in my pants.
- Are there any normal crayons in the house?
- Spoon-feeding the cat: origin of whipped.
- Evil is a live, vile veil.
- The Wrong Dog Day
- Contractor's proposals will do for now.
- Ascolta il canto triste della mare.
- Correction: navigation by rudder, not udder.
- Somebody always does it better. Trust.
- Love and Mother on a Soft-Focus Day
- I'll stop procrastinating some other time.