katieleaMember since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Me Tripping over something, Spilling something, Hurting myself etc
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Trashy Romance Novels, Danielle Steele, Gardening Mags or Cooking Mags.
Right now, I'm reading:
Nothing finished last night ready to start another.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Will he help our farming community?
- Will he help our farming community?
- Dear god please help guide him.
- I'm only happy when i'm sad.
- They say I'm like my mother......
- Husband wants me to grow up.....
- Why do we lose our identity?
- Why didn't they warn me beforehand?
- Bake when depressed....eat when depressed.
- I don't believe monogamy is possible.
- Laughter is necessary to love him.
- I wish he was the one.
- I'm lazy in bed with him.
- I miss my mothers holiday food.
- In love with being in love.
- He thrives on controlling my life.