Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
you are important, valued, strong, beloved.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
step stools are not reach enough.
My favorite story of all time is:
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 245):
Armed with pen/ink; paper tiger, i...
- Armed with pen/ink; paper tiger, i...
- Disable hot-wire before climbing pasture fence.
- Age-in-years has now overtaken my height-in-inches.
- This time will pass so quickly.
- Be grateful for this humble life.
- Glass houses don't abide thrown stones.
- Hate; small word with huge consequence.
- Love words, letters, his love letters.
- A panoply of words: six burst!
- Moonlight, painted lines; my only companions.
- Missing his one-eyed cum hither stare.
- ...subtract my flaws and i'm nothing.
- What makes your life worth living?
- Their bike was always a tandem.