Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't fall in love with friends. Also, write a lot. Words ease pain.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
The Truth - Jason Aldean
In bed I like to read:
My own work (while editing), friend's writing.
Latest Memoir (of 96):
Tuesday evenings are my favorite now.
- Tuesday evenings are my favorite now.
- Two different books; tears shed anyways.
- Toy car wheelies; we become family.
- Halloween 2012. Suddenly new family found.
- "I could almost be your mother.".
- Suddenly, work feels like it's home.
- Find that I miss your smile.
- Games abandon. We listen to "Pseumoustophy".
- Willing to loose everything. Even friendship.
- Published author. No more words left.
- Wanted to hug you. Missed chance.
- There's something real about self loathing.
- Suddenly questioning title of my novel.
- I keep expecting it to fail.
- Roses and corn earn new meaning.