Member since June, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
surrounded by stubborn opinionated family members
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
do I have time to read stories longer than 6 words long?
In bed I like to read:
until I fall asleep... :D
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Out of the Silent Planet
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Jesus, a Jew, taught me everything.
- Jesus, a Jew, taught me everything.
- Jesus is Jewish; think about it.
- Sixteen years married, just started counseling.
- Love God; dream more; fear less.
- Father Jewish, Mother not, am I?
- Husband fell head-first, we're all recovering.
- Coffee, sugar and lots of daydreaming.
- Daydreaming kids small again; good times.
- Smelling the air during a rain.
- Motherhood; unprepared, new love assailed me.
- Write poems instead of checking email.
- I can only think of five.