Member since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
well i am thirteen so irrelevant.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
constant dissapointment and the brilliant surprises that follow.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
i prefer to listen to moulin rouge or moby play.
My favorite story of all time is:
the princess bride or perhaps thats too modern.
Right now, I'm reading:
the following questions.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
the story by brandi...
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
anyone i suppose.
Latest Memoir (of 33):
The rare silence is always corrupted.
- The rare silence is always corrupted.
- Goosebumps spread, so i cover up.
- Go ahead crank the volume up.
- Paradise is like perfection completely unattainable.
- I've fallen and fallen in love.
- Permission to scream in public setting.
- Shrug your shoulders at obvious nonsense.
- Confide in walls then be ignored.
- An innocent stumble lets me fall.
- Girls complain i refrain from listening.
- If i wish on a star.
- Dreamt i lost my tooth, huh.
- Window pane was dust covered, windex.
- Perhaps talent is undefined,not planned.
- I cherrish the sudden quiver, cold.