Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
anything, everything: fiction, memoir, children's books, magazines...
My favorite story of all time is:
anything Anne Lamott lives and writes about
Right now, I'm reading:
The Elegance of the Hedghog
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Born to Hum," by Erin McKeown
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
your instincts are right; keep listening!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
living something first, understanding only after
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I listen to the MOTH
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Watching my daughter outgrow my father.
- Watching my daughter outgrow my father.
- Married wrong man; got right daughter.
- My modest wish: meters accept pennies.
- Today I licked all the spoons.
- Nothing has changed; everything has changed.
- Never did recover from growing up.
- No road map; doing fine anyway.
- Rebirth spurred by divorce - salvaged happiness.